Welcome to Atlantic Clubhouse
COVID-19 Information and Updates:
Atlantic Clubhouse is closed.
Arrangements have been made with Club members to ensure each person receives comprehensive services during this time. Although building facilities are closed, supports provided to members will be ongoing. These supports include:
• Employment services (benefits, job search taxes, SSI, and other general work items)
• Food distribution (a daily meal can be arranged to be delivered to you and left outside your door)
• Daily digital connections to other members through group texts, Club Facebook pages, and video
• Regular wellness check-ins from staff (via phone, email, text, WhatsApp)
• Member opportunities to provide mutual aid from home
If you have any questions please contact Janette Tibets at 617-770-9660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Clubhouse is a community of support for individuals who are in recovery from mental illness. The Clubhouse is a completely voluntary membership program, with activities based around the interests, needs, and goals of its membership.
Our services include supports geared toward employment, education, social activities and relationships, life skill development, housing, connecting to community resources, health and wellness, arts-based rehabilitation, and advocacy. The focus of Atlantic Clubhouse is on self-help, peer support, and empowerment of its membership, with staff and members working side by side to manage all of the Clubhouse operations and governance.
Our Clubhouse focuses on the strengths of each individual, providing membership the opportunity to live, learn, and engage in meaningful work, while contributing their talents to the Atlantic Clubhouse community.
Atlantic Clubhouse is a program of Vinfen. To learn more about Vinfen, visit their website at www.vinfen.org.